Monday, March 17, 2008

Why the nose ring?




I'm asked frequently why I have a nose ring. Here is a list of reasons why.


10. To detract from my crooked smile and yellow teeth

9. I’m too fat for my wedding ring so my nose ring fills in until I can wear it again

8. The wild oat I needed to sow

7. I need some sparkle in my life

6. Do I really need a reason?

5. So I can pick my nose in public and say “I’m just adjusting my nose ring.” ;)

4. To make it easier to tell left from right

3. I’m cool and hip (Okay, maybe not!) ;)

2. I do, infact, need another hole in my head

1. I wanted to

2 comments:

Tasharoo said...

Great Reasons! You are SO Cool! May fav is to pick your nose in public...that sounds like you!

Anonymous said...

Love the list! I guess I need to come up with a list before I get my belly ring, huh? ;)