Sunday, March 30, 2008

ABC Tagged


If you read this, and have a blog, copy this and fill in your answers. Consider yourself TAGGED!

A- Attached or single: Attached for 16 years!
B- Best Friend: Do I have to narrow it down? I only have a few friends and they're all the best!!
C-Cake or Pie: Both!!
D- Day of Choice: Saturdays
E- Essential Item: Rockstar, Prozac and Wellbutrin
F- Favorite Color: Green & Purple
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: Don't like the gummy stuff.
H- Hometown: Salt Lake is where I was born but I consider DuPont, WA home too.
I- Indulgence(s): Hmmmm.... Rockstar, Prozac and Wellbutrin?
J- January or July: July
K-Kids: 2-Ben and Chris
L-Life is incomplete without: laughing, sleeping, food & friends (also, Rockstar, Prozac and Wellbutrin :) )
M- Marriage Date: April 10, 1992
N- Number of Siblings: 5 - 3 sisters and 2 brothers
O-Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P-Phobias or Fears: snakes and heights
Q-Quote(s): "I don't give a freakin' freak what your mom says!" ~ S.D. Morgan
R- Reason To Smile: Kids getting along, puppy snugs, time with my husband when he's not working, time with friends
S-Something new: embracing the natural curl in my hair
T-Tag: Kelsey, Sara, Stacey, Hiroko, anyone else who chances by to read this blog!
U-Unknown Fact About Me: I've never been on a full size roller coaster. Scares me to death!! (Tash, I did know. :) )
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Carnivore
W- Worst Habit: Being a total slacker in every way.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Either one. Eric gets paid for both. :)
Y- Your Favorite Food: It's true, Wendy's double cheeseburger. I could eat 'em all day and night.
Z-Zodiac: Gemini

No comments: