Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Importance of Family

I'm grateful for my family. Yes, they drive me crazy but that's how it's supposed to be, right? I just spent a quick few days with my family because a beautiful woman in my family passed away. Unfortunately the circumstances for my visit were sad but seeing everyone was wonderful. I saw cousins I haven't seen in years. We were able to hang out and laugh and reminisce about old times. Here are some pics from my trip.


Aunt Alice, Uncle Dick and Mom




Uncle Leon, Aunt Shirley and Dad



Me, Matt, Mike, Susan and Stacey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What?!? Oh, I would've come to the funeral to see you! My condolences to you and your family. Next time though, we have to meet up and at least go out for lunch or dinner when you're in town, okay?

Tasharoo said...

I'm off the computer for a few days and check your blog and there are like 100 posts! Get with it Tash!

I'm an avid obit reader and remember reading her obit. How were you guys related? I'm sorry for your loss. She was a beautiful lady!

Okay, now you have 2 people to call when you come into town...that's not more than 3 so you should be okay...and believe me we can feel inadequate together!