Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Evolution or Adam's Rib with a Shot of Testosterone?

Boobie hair. There it is. That is what this post is all about. Every day when I go to get in the shower, there they are. Staring at me. Nasty, gnarly boobie hairs. Why? Maybe we did evolve from apes and the boob hair stayed. It's not cool. I know I'm not the only one out there with this issue. I've talked to other women about it. Not at a dinner party like, "Ah dahling, tell me about your gnarly nipple hair." As if I go to dinner parties!! HA!!! I don't know about the others but I suppose it's daily plucking for me.

Perhaps some of us got an extra dose of testosterone from Adam's rib. Personally, I'd like to give my testosterone back. I am grateful for the great head of hair I have but, dang it, the rest can go. My sister only shaves her legs twice a year and I get five o'clock shadow on mine. What's up with that? She got boobs too. Probably non-hairy ones. I guess it's just the luck of the gene draw. I got the "lots of hair" gene and "enormous heinie" gene. Lucky me. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry to disappoint, but I do get boobie hair. Enormous hairs on my tremendous jugs. In the spirit of sharing, I also have a bald spot in my pubes. So there!