Friday, January 20, 2006

Welcome to our blog!


This is a whole new thing for me. My friend, Tasha, just started a blog and I love it so I thought I should start one too. Especially since we'll be moving soon to another part of the country (or possibly out of the country) and I this will be a great way to keep everyone updated on all of our news. We'll hopefully find out exactly where we're moving in the next month or so and I'll be sure to post it. For now, I'm just going to post a few pictures of my kids.



This is a picture of Ben and his baby brother Christopher. I love this picture. Ben looks like he likes the baby but he also thought Chris was a great thing to head butt. They're great friends now, well, most of the time.






This is my favorite picture of the three men in my life. This was our trip to Florida in April 2003. I think the kids liked the beach more than all of the Disney stuff.




This is a picture of the boys at the Pacific Ocean. The boys and I took a short trip down to Long Beach, WA this past summer. It was a lot of fun and the boys played in the sand until it was dark. Boy, were we cold!

I'll do my best to keep things updated on here. The minute we get news on where we're moving I'll be sure to post it.

2 comments:

Tasharoo said...

Woo Hoo! Way to Go! You put that together fast! With my insomnia, I've had some time to work on mine. I'm glad you started on too! It's pretty fun, huh? It looks great! Keep in touch and I hope you guys get sent exactly where you want to!

Good Luck!

Tash

Anonymous said...

I loved it especialy the picture of me
benmorgan