Saturday, January 21, 2006

This is too fun!

I love that I can post pictures on here! I know some of these aren't recent shots, but, dang it, they're cute!





Here are some pictures from a field trip Ben's class took last year. The classes chartered a boat and went out for the day on Puget Sound and got to learn all about the ocean and sea life. We saw a pod of porpoises too. It was awesome!! Each of the kids got a chance to drive the boat. This is when Ben had his chance. The Captain was so great with all of them. Doesn't he look a little Donald Sutherlandish? I think that was Ben's best field trip ever! I know it was my favorite!


This picture is from our trip to Rhode Island last year. Traveling to the other end of the country takes a looooong time. The kids were troopers and we had a great time. I love this picture with Chris. We were at Conimicut Point Park and it was kind of cold but the kids had fun collecting sea shells and playing in the sand. I think they're favorite part of the trip back there was that we went to Massachusetts just to go to the mall and we got to go to Connecticut to the Mystic Aquarium. It really is amazing how small the states are back there.




I absolutely love these pics of the boys. This was at the Zoo Boo in 2004. The boys each made a popcorn hand and then posed for me. I was laughing really hard!!

Until next time....

1 comment:

Tasharoo said...

That's a helluva lot better field trip than he'd have driving a brine shrimp boat on the Great Salt Lake! LUCKY!