Monday, January 23, 2006

Happy New Year!

I was cleaning off my memory stick and found some pics from New Year's. I'm really going to miss this place (I know I say that a lot, but it's true). We got a hotel near the Space Needle and walked over to watch the fireworks. It's much more fun than sitting at home watching some ball drop. Enjoy the pics...



I had to take this picture of Christopher because he thought our view from the hotel was just fine. He didn't want to walk over to the Space Needle. But after we saw the fireworks he was happy we went.






This was the view from our hotel. We probably could have stayed in the room but I don't think it would have been as good. Because this is what we saw...















Pretty cool, huh? We went last year for the first time and, sadly, this year will be our last.

No comments: