Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Sadie


It's time to show off my cute doggie, Sadie. We got her 12 years ago when someone dropped her off out in the middle of nowhere. My sister worked out in the area and called and told me the dog I ordered came. I didn't want a dog at the time but when Eric heard about her he went right out to rescue her. I'm so glad he did. She's the best dog ever. If only she could live forever. I don't have many recent photos of her because, for some reason, she hates the camera. The minute she sees the camera she takes off. She even knows when I have the camera on my phone on. hmmm.. clever girl





Chris and Sadie

This was when our house in West Jordan was torn apart and we were redoing the whole place. I guess she didn't hate the camera back then. Maybe she's self conscious about how she looks now that she's getting older. I think she's as beautiful as she always been.



Sadie and Ben

This picture is in our back yard in West Jordan. Sadie used to love to run and run and run back there. It was always fun when we'd get a lot of snow. She loved the snow. I don't think she's as fond of the rain up here.





Alien Dog

It looks like I dragged the kids out of bed for this picture with the alien dog. hehehe! Maybe they're just tired because they had been playing with the ratties.






Chris and Sadie

This is the most recent picture I have of Sadie. She sure doesn't look happy. Probably because she wasn't. Could it be that she thinks the camera will take her soul? It's worth it to me to torture her a little so I can have pictures of her.

No comments: