Wednesday, January 25, 2006

The many casts of Chris...


This is when he did a Superman off the stairs and broke his foot. At the ER I asked if he fell and he said, "No, I jumped." I asked if that was the story and he said, "It's not a story, Mom, it's the truth." It was pretty funny after all of the crying. He was convinced he was fine and didn't need a cast but the x-ray told a different story. We knew that this wouldn't be our last time at the ER for a broken bone and it wasn't.






Above is cast #1 from the broken arm he got right after he'd learned how to ride his bike. He was cruising down the hill we live on and didn't really know how to stop. Well, he stopped and and ended up breaking his arm. Below is the the second cast he got. We got to know the people in x-ray really well. The ER staff recognizes Chris too. Not that that is anything to brag about. :)




After his experiences with breaking bones you'd think he would avoid breaking any more but he did say, "Next time I want to break my head!" I hope that doesn't ever happen!! I'm sure we'll have plenty more pics of him in casts. It's been almost 2 years since the last broken bone so I'm just waiting for the next one.

No comments: