Sunday, January 22, 2006

My Ratties

Snicker
(Also known as snake bait - she's our last living girl rattie)
I also have 2 boy ratties named Raisin and Muffin. I don't have any pics of them yet.


My ratties that have passed on....

Cinnamon and Spice
(Cinnamon the sweetie and Spice the little old man)

Cinnamon
(what a sweet boy - I love this picture of him)

Pepper
(my naughty girlie that was very adventuresome)


Gracie
(what a sweet little rattie)

Ralphie and Chloe
(Ralphie was a busy little girlie and Chloe was very loving)



I had other ratties that I don't have pictures of but I loved them just the same. Their names are Dorothy, Peaches, and Oreo.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know me and any kind of 4 legged animal! I was glad to see the pictures of your ratties - they are adorable! (Don't get rid of the boy rats.....they're cute too!)

Tasharoo said...

Okay... it frightens me with how many ratties you gone through... do you kill them or do they not have a very long lifespan. How can you take it when they die? My o' my! That would just kill me! At least you are still coming up with cute names!... and rats are probably easier than naughty dogs! You are really going to town with your new blog! Way to go!

mamaholstein said...

Ratties just don't live long enough. They usually live 2-4 years. Pepper was my oldest and she was 2 1/2 when she died. It's just too hard on me to lose them so we're done. My heart can't take it anymore. But I've loved all of them!

twilightgecko said...

ahhhh.. gorgeous little babies.. they make me miss mine.. if my sister hadn't become so allergic to them, i'd have more.. you said you had sugargliders? any pictures?