Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Not Much Going On



School got out on May 23rd and the kids and I have been taking advantage of being as lazy as possible. Ahhhh! It's so nice.




This is all Ben can talk about, dream about, think about, etc. He is in total fish world and now has 3 of his own to take care of. None are salt water (so, far). He's making plans to build a big one and get a stingray.





This is the life of Chris. If he's not on his Xbox360 then he's either eating or in the pool. :)






Eric is still reading films 16 hrs. a day. Thanks for keeping the money rolling in honey!!! Love you!!!




I work out 5 days a week. Or try to at least. Thanks to Joey and Ivan. :)



I also soak up as much sun as I can. Love that vitamin D!!!




And last but not least I am so LOVING my Sonos. Happy Birthday to me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to YOU?!? Did I miss your birthday!?!? And who are Joey and Ivan? I MUST come for a visit! ;) Are they your trainer and pool boys? This life of yours, it sounds intriguing!! Happy Birthday!! I am definitely going to talk Troy into getting me a ticket to fly out there this summer!

Tasharoo said...

So it that an X-ray of you and Eric smoochin'? Cool!
Good job on the working out 5 times a week...it sounds absolutely revolting to me but I sincerely need to work out!