Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Make Up & The Gym




Okay, so at the gym this morning I see a girl with full on make up. I don't get that. I shouldn't be judgemental but why would you wear make up to the gym???? You're just going to sweat it off. I suppose some women see the gym as a singles bar. I don't. Most likely because I'm not single and also because I'm practically sporting a whole other woman with my excess weight. :) Does that mean I could pick up two guys if I was looking? Doubtful. Anyway, I just don't get it. That being said, I do something that some people find unusual, I shower before I work out. I always do. The reason is because I always work out with a trainer. Think about it, no one is fresh down there in the morning. I equate it to morning breath. When my trainer tells me to spread my legs and give him 15 squats I think he'd prefer to not be knocked out by whatever my be emanating from below. So, showering before makes sense to me.

Also, it seems that every time I go to the gym the hottest girl in there ends up working out next to me. What the hell?!?!?! Today I was on the treadmill and I chose one in the very back under the fan. Hot chick comes in and has at least 21 other treadmills to choose from and where does she go??? Two down from me. Are we going for a before and after shot or something? Is she my after or am I hers when she gets married and has a few kids and faces depression and mounds of chocolate? I'm not really sure. Anyway, all hot girls should just stay away from me at the gym because baby I got back. Unless, of course, you're one of my hot friends and we went there together. That would be okay. :)

2 comments:

Tasharoo said...

How is the trainer thing going? How long have you had a trainer and how much weight have you said Bye Bye to? Good Luck and keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

I was working out at the gym the other day. Same thing, hot girl gets on the treadmill next to me. Thought comes to my head. "If I had super powers, I would snap the little sports bra in half. Teach her a lesson." I know, I'm evil. But come on. That make-up really isn't going to last past 2 drops of sweat.