Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day

Mother's Day Graphics




I must say that this year was my best Mother's Day ever. I realized that I don't need an extravagant gift to make me happy. I went to church and when I got home Ben had cleaned up the house and made lunch. Love it!! I didn't take a pic of the lunch because I was too hungry to take the time. How bad is that? What a terrible mama. It was excellent though. Ben knew I was hungry because I didn't even change first and everyone in this house knows how much I hate to be dressed up.

Then I got a nap. I love naps!!!

Chris, on the other hand, gave me a card that he said he was "forced to make". See below:







Still, all in all it was a fabulous day and I love my family!!!

3 comments:

Tasharoo said...

A nice clean house without the nagging to do it is the BEST!

I love how boys use up the page...nice big stars and exclamation point! There. Done. Here. I love you. Bye. Can I play on the computer now?

Tasharoo said...

BTW- Congrats! You are the big Dead Thing Winner! You are so cool and that is awesome that Ben is so into animals!...the next Jeff Corwin or Steve Irwin? (I miss Steve!)

Anonymous said...

A 5 Star Rating card? You couldn't get a better rating than that!! Woo Hoo!! Glad you had a great Mother's Day. :)