Thursday, January 31, 2008

Life with Puppies

Oh the fun of having puppies. They're cute and cuddly but they are sneaky and naughty too. Yes, there is pee and poop but it's the fun surprises that I love. :)





Here are the two young ones asleep and spooning. How sweet. Seems like a good time to hop in the shower. During my shower things are nice and quiet and then I get out to find this:




Needless to say I wasn't happy. They've done much worse but I've learned to make sure all toilet paper is up before I leave them alone. This is the face they got to see:



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't stand our dog...but I'd sure miss him...he's so cute...as are all freakin' naughty dogs!!! NEVER EVER FORGET...THEY CANNOT BE TRUSTED!!! Everytime, and I mean EVERYTIME you think you do, they prove you wrong!!! I left Brillo for just a few hours. When I got back I thought, "He deserves a treat"...as I opened the garage door I saw the left over paper plate and saran wrap on the kitchen floor...it was filled with Holiday treats from a neighbor. Brillo had jumped on the table and brought it down and snarfed it down. I said to myself, "Well, I guess you already had your treat...JERK!" Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em!

twilightgecko said...

too funny! my sister has a cat that does that to the toilet paper whenever ya turn your back.. i always laugh.. even when it's the last of the toilet paper.. hehe