Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Joys of Having Boys

Those of you who know Christopher know that he is a VERY loud child. I try and try to get him to not yell and scream (especially when we're just sitting and talking) but it never works. He's known for just running around and screaming so when I hear it I just kind of block it out. To me it's white noise. Anyhoo, I hear his screams the other day and they just didn't stop so I decided to see what was up. I know, mother of the year. :) This is what I found:



The Wall




The Culprit





There he was next to the wall screaming and apologizing at the same time. After he had calmed down and was taken care of we got a good laugh out of the whole thing. He was running to the hall and tripped on a cord and went right into the wall. Whoops!!

1 comment:

Tasharoo said...

I had to look and look at that picture! How did you get a picture of John's head on your blog? That looks just like John after he has been working in the attic...scrapped his head a few times on the nails up there! I'll have to send you a picture of something we did for Halloween a few years ago..it REALLY freaked out both our mothers!