Saturday, October 18, 2008

Airport Security


I fly fairly regularly and know about all of the security changes at the airport. They boys and I were heading to Utah for the weekend and were in a little bit of a rush (as usual, I'm not the most punctual) so we checked our bags and got our boarding passes and ran to the gate. I didn't check the boarding passes. Why would I?? She saw my ID and checked it. At security we reach checkpoint two: check ID and boarding passes. They sent us on our way. We then walked through the metal detector. Checkpoint three: again, check ID and boarding passes. We got to the gate and sat down for a minute to get our stuff organized and I pulled out the boarding passes so we could board and the above is what I saw. I had a mini panic attack but was able to get our actual boarding passes printed. I gave the gate agent the wrong passes we were given and she just couldn't believe that that could happen. Well, it did. I should have kept them. They had better seats than us. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooo, are you in town now?!? Can we meet somewhere? Dinner? Lunch? Something?!?!?

Trish said...

Well, I thought Christoffersen was a long last name to spell, but...holy heck! Hoffmanholzberger????? I'd have missed the flight if I had to sign that name! LOL!

Brian Poole said...

Haha, so much for "airport security!"